KSP 0.25

Postez vos idées sur le jeu, ce qui manque selon vous. Retrouvez aussi les annonces officielles, les nouvelles versions, etc...
Nemecle

Re: KSP 0.25

Message par Nemecle » 30 juillet 2014, 20:19

Les rovers bases et autres station ça devrait venir avec l'amélioration des contrats en 0.25 je pense (j'espère)
"I hope that a day, the sky would turn dark enough to let me find this glimpse of hope... that pale blue dot"

Spacex

Message par Spacex » 30 juillet 2014, 21:29

DEV NOTE EN LIGNE

http://kerbaldevteam.tumblr.com/
Elle est lonnngue mais c'est surtout du blabla
Felipe (HarvesteR): Started design and planning for the upcoming features for update 0.25, but before that, we took some time for a much needed cleanup of the project. We spent the entire day yesterday going through all our old and placeholder assets, code and packages we had in the project files, and managed to get rid of several gigabytes of stuff that we didn’t need. This should make our lives much easier going forward. The asset mess really was reaching alarming proportions. Today we’ve started writing up the specifics of how the Administration Facility will function. This is a new building we want to add at KSC, but more on that later.

Alex (aLeXmOrA): Since the release of 0.24, I’ve been dealing with some minor issues from our Download Server. So, I had to leave what I was doing (new parts sound implementation) and make sure everything was working correctly server-side. We made an upgrade to the machine that hosts the Forums and game downloads because it wasn’t able to handle the user traffic. I guess you noticed a lot of 502 Errors thrown by the KSP Forums last week… well, they shouldn’t be there anymore.

Mike (Mu): Well last week I had a very welcome week off. Spent it relaxing and recharging. This week we have begun the process of cleaning up the project, removing deprecated code and reorganizing ready for 0.25 development to start in earnest.
Daniel (danRosas): Moving on to new things, things are going to get extreme on the Art team. We are carefully planning new things to come. It’s mostly in-game stuff, so I’m pretty sure you’ll all be happy *humms that “Happy” song*
Jim (Romfarer): This week i started planning and doing mockups for the new Administration building GUI. More details will follow.

Miguel (Maxmaps): Had a ton of fun with the AMA over at r/Games, other than that, have been spending my time participating in the day to day planning of update .25. Adapting to my new responsibilities has been challenging but fun and rewarding.
Bob (Calisker): It’s been a great week - with some really neat stuff going on. I met with a social media director for a major university, which I just happen to follow a little bit, to talk about social media tools, KSP and football. It was just a quick discussion over coffee but a great reminder about how awesome the KSP community can be. Speaking of the KSP community, I got back some incredible responses about parents playing with their children (or vice versa) last week. Thank each of you who responded. I’m in the process of figuring out a few different ways to use these stories and will be in contact at some point - even if it is just a quick thank you email. And if anybody else still wants to share their stories with me, you can email your own stories to press@kerbalspaceprogram.com with the subject line generational play. We’re also dealing with a few legal issues that I wanted to discuss here for lack of a better place to get these out in the open.
1. Use of copyrighted materials: This is a tricky one because we want to support user-generated materials as much as possible but have to be protective of our copyright. Right now, our overarching policy is that if your content is available for free but you’re asking for a donation, or if you monetize through advertising, that’s OK. But we prefer that people only sell stuff that is Kerbal Space Program related with our prior and complete approval. We think that’s a very fair way to it but are trying to also look at other possibilities.
2. The use of the phrase Kerbal in user-generated content. Right now, we try to ask that people don’t use it but if you are using it - at least until we finalize an official stance/program on this - please make sure it is stated that you are not officially affiliated with Squad nor Kerbal Space Program in any way.
3. We’re getting a lot of questions about the rules around mods. We’re working on a solution that is first and foremost about protecting the rights of our players. Modders need to respect the rights of KSP players, make sure they’re being honest with what they’re offering in their mod and we expect them to always think of the players first. We’re going to set some ground rules that protect the KSP community while also respecting the hard work and effort that goes into the mods. We don’t want to see mods being mistreated either - it’s important people’s work is recognized as their own. We know this is very important - but as with anything like this - we’re going to listen to everybody and do our best to find common ground.
We’re working on all of this but it does take time - so please - send us your thoughts - Rowsdower, Max and me are all working on these issues.
Oh yeah, one last thing - Adrian attended the Space Frontier Foundation’s NewSpace Gala in San Jose, Calif. this past weekend where Kerbal Space Program was the first video game honored with an award. We were stoked to follow in the footsteps of Star Trek Deep Space Nine and Babylon 5 as recipient of the Vision Of The Future award. These awards aren’t possible without your support as an amazing community that has helped KSP grow into an award-winning game. Thank you.

Anthony (Rowsdower): I’ve got my eyes on many places and faces. KSP-TV, in particular. I’ve been speaking to some perspective new faces for there, while asking our current ones for ways we can improve things. Are you interested in potentially becoming a KSP-TV member? Send me a PM through the forums with a little introduction and we’ll take it from there.

Eduardo (Lalo): Been working and planning release .25.
Rogelio (Roger): We’re planning new in game stuff for you guys, we’re still picturing how new things are gonna look and I’m really excited to work on something that Im pretty sure will give you plenty hours of fun.

Hugo (Hugol): Been working a lot more on the other Mk pieces. Finally getting close to finishing that line. I’ve been getting some inspiration from my personal favorite real world vehicles between other things. Hope you all guys like the changes. Getting ready to work extra hard as the rest of the art department for the coming weeks. All ready getting pumped! (also notice I changed my nickname, just because hehe)

Balthyx

Message par Balthyx » 30 juillet 2014, 21:46

J'ai trouvé ça aussi : Kerbal Space Program AMA reveals origin of Kerbals, plans for 1.0.

Je sais pas s'que ça raconte je l'ai pas encore lu. :D
Mendeleïev ! Au tableau !

VK7

Message par VK7 » 31 juillet 2014, 13:00

J'espère qu'ils vont refaire l'intérieur des cockpits Mk2 et 3 parce que que là ils me donnent envie de me vomir dessus.
Je vois qu'ils ne veulent toujours pas ajouter plusieurs systèmes solaires, j'ai pas vu un seul mots qui parlait des ressources mais bon, y'a plein de mise à jours avant la 1.0 qui nous attendent, donc leur plans vont peut être changer (j'espère).

DrDam

Message par DrDam » 04 août 2014, 15:08

Perso je pense que la 0.25 va continuer dans le sens de la 0.22/0.23/0.24 : ils vont avancer sur les fonctionnalités qu'il manque.
[spoiler="explication]Si l'on reprend le quelques bout du communiqué "update 2" du 10 juin : VO, VF
Si vous n’étiez pas là quand nous avons annoncé notre but final qui était notre objectif à l’époque, permettez-moi de le rappeler: « Scope-complete » signifie que chaque système majeur dans le jeu est mis en place, même si son contenu est limité. Cela signifie que toutes les bases nécessaires pour le contenu du jeu existent et peuvent être étendues à loisir.

Je dois être très clair: atteindre le « Scope-complete » ne signifie pas, d’aucune manière que se soit, que nous en avons terminé avec le jeu, ou même avec les éléments que nous avons maintenant terminé et maintenant au stade de l’amélioration. Bien au contraire, en fait. Cela signifie qu’il n’y a (ou n’aura, comme nous en sommes pas encore là) plus de systèmes de base restant à faire : et à partir de là, l’accent est mis à l’amélioration, l’optimisation et le contenu.
[...]
Naturellement, nous sommes quelques fois sortis du chemin, pour l’ajout de fonctionnalités opportunistes ici et là, comme elles se sont présentés, ou corriger un bug gênant qui venait harceler tout le monde pendant trop longtemps. Pour de très grands projets, comme le multijoueur, nous travaillons en arrière-plan plusieurs mois à l’avance, ainsi dès l’instant où nous sommes prêt à nous mettre à 100% dessus, nous ne partons pas de zéro. Parfois, ça vaut la peine de quitter le chemin pour poursuivre quelque chose d’unique et intéressant : d’autres fois cependant, nous devons nous efforcer de ne pas travailler sur cette chose que nous avons eu envie de faire depuis si longtemps, pour continuer à travailler pour s’approcher de ce « completion-scope » .

Dans tous les cas depuis que la 0.19 et la 0.20 ont été sorties, la ligne rouge, notre principal objectif, a été d’atteindre le « completion-scope » : Pas de finir ce qu’on a commencé, mais commencer ce qui n’existait pas.

Je dois le dire très clairement: sortir la 0.24 ne marque pas le « completion-scope » . Il y aura au moins une (peut-être encore plus) mises à jour avant ça. Cependant, après trois années et demie de travail, une ou deux mises à jour de plus n’est pas vraiment un chemin si long à parcourir.

Nous y arrivons. Peut-être pas aussi rapidement que nous le souhaiterions, mais nous allons là où nous voulons aller.
En gros en terme de "dev pur" ( création de fonctionalité) on va encore en avoir pour la 0.25 et 0.26 avec quelques "finitions opportunistes" et après seulement ils "fignoleront" vraiment le jeu / amélioreront le contenu[/spoiler]

Effectivement une notion d'évolution des capacité des kerbals serai la bienvenu, comme un vrai équilibrage "financier" de la carrière ( perso j'aimerai me prendre un "GAME OVER : votre société à fait faillite / à été interdites par les instance dirigeante faut de réputation".
Mais tout cela viendra en son temps. Comme les stabilisation, les nettoyage de code et l'optimisation ( a quand le multi-thread sur le module physics)
Tout ce qui a été crée par l'Homme devrait être patrimoine de l'humanité. Vous êtes perdu ?, là ce sera trop loin. Suivez moi : @DrDam8584

Nemecle

Message par Nemecle » 04 août 2014, 15:58

ça sera plus que du fignolage cependant, ils commenceront à mettre les features 'secondaires' que les joueurs réclament depuis longtemps, et y en a des térachié :D
"I hope that a day, the sky would turn dark enough to let me find this glimpse of hope... that pale blue dot"

DrDam

Message par DrDam » 04 août 2014, 16:00

Nemecle a écrit :ça sera plus que du fignolage cependant, ils commenceront à mettre les features 'secondaires' que les joueurs réclament depuis longtemps, et y en a des térachié :D
comment il cause lui ...
Tout ce qui a été crée par l'Homme devrait être patrimoine de l'humanité. Vous êtes perdu ?, là ce sera trop loin. Suivez moi : @DrDam8584

Balthyx

Message par Balthyx » 13 août 2014, 08:47

http://kerbaldevteam.tumblr.com/post/94 ... go-edition
Au revoir Hugo ! ( cet enfoiré nous rappel à quel point les grandes vacances sont courtes TxT ).
Mendeleïev ! Au tableau !

Sadgeras

Message par Sadgeras » 13 août 2014, 10:03

Il ne nous reste plus qu'à être patient et de voir les futures mises à jour.

"Juste un peu de Troll": Romfarer il a quand même passé 1 semaine à faire une nouvelle fonction de liste déroulante..... JE dis GG au mec."Troll fini".

Nemecle

Message par Nemecle » 13 août 2014, 14:50

Mouais, tant qu'on l'a pas vu moi j'attends, parce qu'une liste déroulante à 3600 lignes de codes doit y avoir du bouton et de la pop-up à gogo, je doute qu'il ait tant chômé que ça...

Verrouillé