KSP 0.23

Postez vos idées sur le jeu, ce qui manque selon vous. Retrouvez aussi les annonces officielles, les nouvelles versions, etc...
Charvalos

Re: KSP 0.23

Message par Charvalos » 11 novembre 2013, 14:10

Le problème du mode carrière, c'est qu'en allant simplement sur Mun et MInmus et collectant tout ce qui est possible sur Kerbin, bah, t'as déjà fini l'arbre de recherche.

Mais sinon, je suis d'accord avec toi. Ils ont une drôle de façon de gérer le projet.

sam21

Message par sam21 » 11 novembre 2013, 14:18

Pour moi le problème avec le mode carrière c'est justement que l'on est un peu trop libre. les points de sciences sont récolté plus ou moins n'importe comment. J'aurais préféré une liste de tache a accomplir genre: se mettre en orbite ce qui débloque d'autre pièce avec comme nouvelle objectif se mettre en obite de Mun ect... Quelque chose d'un peu plus cadré car la pour moi ça ressemble trop au sandbox juste que l'on est limité dans les pièces.

Sinon c'est une bonne idée de pouvoir paramétrer les ailerons et moteurs dans le VAB.

Spacex

Message par Spacex » 11 novembre 2013, 15:57

Charvalos a écrit :Le problème du mode carrière, c'est qu'en allant simplement sur Mun et MInmus et collectant tout ce qui est possible sur Kerbin, bah, t'as déjà fini l'arbre de recherche.

Mais sinon, je suis d'accord avec toi. Ils ont une drôle de façon de gérer le projet.
J'ai dû aller un peu plus loin quand même (Eve et Duna) mais oui ça se fait assez vite

Dakitess

Message par Dakitess » 11 novembre 2013, 16:06

Mun et Minmus pour ma part. Le challenge des deux Lunes ramènent tellement de point... Avec une petite sortie de SOI de Kerbin avant de rentrer, c'est assez ouf.

Sinon, j'attends de voir la traduction de Stella pour me faire un avis sur la release à venir. Plus agréable :)
https://t.me/pump_upp

lm91

Message par lm91 » 16 novembre 2013, 18:36

Il serais bien qu'il rajoutent une sorte de corde comme dans la réalité pour pas que nos kerbonautes se perdent dans l'espace a jamais.

totche

Message par totche » 18 novembre 2013, 21:49

lm91 a écrit :Il serais bien qu'il rajoutent une sorte de corde comme dans la réalité pour pas que nos kerbonautes se perdent dans l'espace a jamais.
Je confirme, le temps de piger le fonctionnement du jet pack adieu Bill Kerman.

Alien14

Message par Alien14 » 18 novembre 2013, 22:22

Bonsoir à tous.

Pour ma part, je reste estomaquer par les avancer du jeu au fur et à mesure des sorties des patchs. Certes, il y a des choses à améliorer. Et tant que le jeu ne sera pas en sorti officiel (cad hors alpha-beta), j'attendrai avant de donner un avis plus constructif sur les avantages et inconvénients du jeu.

Il y a tellement de nouveautés sur chaque patchs, que la sortie finale risque d'être grandiose. Je le trouve, malgré tout, relativement bien fini à ce stade de développement.

Après, c'est comme toujours, ils y a ceux qui aiment certains points et d'autres pas. Mais je ne doute pas que Squad ne fignolera pas ces nouveautés qu'ils nous insèrent dans le jeu à chaque sortie d'un patch. Je pense qu'il le fera tôt ou tard. Je verrai plutôt leurs stratégies ainsi : ils conçoivent leurs idées, les proposent, les mettent en place... etc... Et les améliorent au vue des remontés des joueurs.

Affaires à suivre...

A Peluche !
Il est plus facile de dire que l'on a raison plutôt que d'expliquer pourquoi l'on n'a pas tort. Pierre Dac.

Spacex

Message par Spacex » 18 novembre 2013, 22:42

Pourquoi tu dis peluche ? :lol:

Alien14

Message par Alien14 » 19 novembre 2013, 07:59

A plus --> A Peluche... J'aime bien. Il n'y a aucune raison particulière. Terminé sur une belle note, c'est toujours agréable. :D
Il est plus facile de dire que l'on a raison plutôt que d'expliquer pourquoi l'on n'a pas tort. Pierre Dac.

Spacex

Message par Spacex » 20 novembre 2013, 22:44

Quelques actus sur le dev de la 0.23
Felipe (HarvesteR):
Doing a complete overhaul of the tooltips that pop up when you hover over parts on the editor. The current ones can sometimes take up the entire screen’s height with information. We can definitely improve that. The new tooltips will be expandable to reveal extra information by right-clicking on the part, so you won’t get a wall of stats and numbers just by hovering. Also, I’m reorganizing all the part information that gets displayed there, to separate values by module and resource container. This is still quite unfinished, but it’s already been a massive improvement in readability and ease of finding information. There’s a few other additions to the tooltips as well, but it’s too soon to get into too much detail. More news on this as it develops into something worth showing.

Jim (Romfarer):
This week i’m working on the coding to make the science archive display the reports right with all the fancy filter and sorting options. Oh dear, another ArgumentOutOfRangeException, i better continue on this so you don’t ever see any of those….

Chad (C7):
I spent the week working with the QA team testing and implementing new tweakables into the game. The system is working well at this point, and I suspect modders will be taking advantage of it in short order. I’m working on adding and testing new part features this week. Such as upgrading the landing gear to have configurable steering and braking options.
Daniel (danRosas): I have been doing some tests for the backdrop of the Science Overview tab, and there’s one that is probably going to be the one for Wernher. I’m also doing animations for Wernher in that section, it’s a bit tricky but looks like it’s coming along fine. I’m also doing some improvements on certain models.

Alex (aLeXmOrA):
Had a great Holiday on the weekend due to the Mexican Revolution Day. Still working on the KSP Edu project and fixing some issues with the KSP Facebook page.
Marco (Samsonart): The code validation for the edu version is now working, it needs more testing to make sure we’re considering enough use cases, but it’s coming along.

Rob (N3X15):
More fixing of bugs on Spaceport 2, adding features requested by QA team, and fixing some workflow issues. So close to complete, I can smell it.

Mike (Mu):
I’ve been doing more work on the Tweakables systems plus been putting some polish on the FX systems which were introduced in the GameDatabase patch a few months ago. Hopefully we’ll have time to implement these into a few modules and thus parts. They allow much better control over the effects used by a PartModule and should make the modders a happy bunch.

Ted (Ted):
Continued testing of Chad’s feature Tweakables this past week. Going very well and he and Mike are speedily fixing all the bugs that we’re finding. Additionally, the QA Team and I have been helping Rob out with the testing of Spaceport 2, which is looking well-built and stable. Finally, we should be moving on to another feature to test in the latter half of this week, which I’m very much looking forward to.

Miguel (Maxmaps):
The stage is set for another awesome Kerbal-Kon. Still a decent bit of prep to get done for it, a lot of people to contact, schedules to finalize, but we hope to bring the coolest event possible to the world’s best gaming community.

Bob (Calisker):
We’ve been getting some really interesting media requests from around the world and I’ve been trying to help them get squared away with the game. Also, as Max noted, we’re working on Kerbal Kon and it should be a lot of fun, We’ll share more information soon but I’m working on what we’ll actually be announcing at Kerbal Kon, which we hope will have our KSP community very excited.

Anthony (Rowsdower):
Kerbal Kon prep is well under way. Finalizing schedules and getting stuff done. In other news, I hope you guys liked the bonus edition of Modding Mondays that was posted in light of forum feedback. I heard you loud and clear on that one. Speaking of feedback, Bobhendly had a particularly good suggestion that I’m looking to put into action. Kinks are being worked out as we speak. Otherwise, I’ve been keeping tabs on the forum and our social media platforms. I’ve also been coming up with some ideas on things you’ll be hearing about more soon. Real soon, actually.

Répondre